In this San Francisco Executive MBA program, you not only study in the Bay Area, but on campus at one of the world’s most renowned institutions: The University of California at Berkeley.
The EMBA Backed by Berkeley Strength, Bay Area Innovation
On Campus, at the Center of the ActionYour classes at Berkeley Haas are steps away from the hotel where you reside with classmates. Being right on campus makes it easy to connect with faculty, with students from our other acclaimed programs, with career services, and with research centers such as our Berkeley Haas Entrepreneurship Program and our Institute for Business & Social Impact.
You’ll also find a full menu of activities offered through:
- Campus clubs, such as our Digital Media and Entertainment Club, Haas Healthcare Association, and the interdisciplinary Berkeley Entrepreneurs Association.
- Student-run conferences, such as Women in Leadership and the Berkeley Energy Symposium, and competitions, like Launch and the Global Social Venture Competition.
- Speakers series, such as the Dean’s Speaker Series.
Access to Ideas that Go Beyond BusinessAs part of the larger UC Berkeley campus community, you also have access to high-caliber colleagues studying in UC Berkeley’s other top-ranked graduate programs and to some of the most influential leaders and inventive thinkers in politics, the arts, and sciences—who are on the faculty or visit the campus and classrooms to engage with students. These opportunities for cross-pollination are an enriching dimension of your executive MBA education.
UC Berkeley: A Brand with Global Strength
An important part of choosing an executive MBA program is the strength of the larger university to which you will be forever linked. In addition to attending one of the world’s premier business schools, Berkeley MBA students earn a degree from a university whose name and reputation open doors around the globe.
The University of California at Berkeley is ranked:
- #4 | 2017 U.S. News & World Report ranking of best global universities
- #6 | The Times Higher Education 2017 World Reputation Rankings
- #3 | 2017 Academic Ranking of World Universities, conducted by Shanghai Jiao Tong University
A San Francisco Executive MBA ProgramYour experience is shaped by our location in the San Francisco Bay Area—the world’s epicenter for innovation—where a diverse range of industries converge, from venture capital, to digital media, to biotechnology.
You’ll feel this in your network, with many of your colleagues working at the region’s top companies. And you’ll experience it through our immersions, three of which take place in the Bay Area and have tapped our connections at firms from Facebook and Airbnb to Johnson & Johnson and IDEO.
Business aside, the Bay Area is also perennially designated a leading tourist destination—for its stunning natural beauty, lovely weather, and acclaimed restaurants. It is also known for its worldly sophistication and openness to new ways of thinking.